Benefits you will gain from Level 1 & 2 Part 1 include:
Level 1 & 2 Part 1 can be taken on it’s own to give an understanding of Human Social Cultural Behaviours – this gives a foundation certificate only and it is best to complete Part 2 and gain Level 2 certification.
- Learning from accredited and trained Trainers (Inc SDi). (For Level 1 & 2 (part 1 & 2) verified by Dr Don Beck)
- Understanding Professor Clare W Graves’ original ideas and how they have been applied from value engineering to community and international politics.
- Learning how life conditions impact your hidden value system and the answer to implicit questions—”What are the hidden value systems?” and “Now I have this knowledge, what do I do with it?”
- Appreciating how various coping mechanisms/systems handle change, learning and management styles. What are your “Hot Buttons?”
- Understanding yourself and the coping mechanism filters you use to look out at the world and how this might affect your communications with other people, groups and organisations.
- Gaining an in depth understanding of how the planet can become sustainable and learn about stratified systems and ‘MESH Works’ of Dr Don Beck.
Level 1 & 2 Part 1 — Certificate:
Topic Outline: An Introduction to Intentional Integral Practice, Professor Clare W Graves and Spiral Dynamics Integral (SDi)
This starts with a theoretical look at the basis of Professor Clare W Graves—Spiral Dynamics Beck & Cowan—Integral Psychology Ken Wilber and Spiral Dynamics Integral of Dr. Don Beck.
Setting the Scene
An exploration of the life conditions, that are leading to the need for ‘new thinking’ – the context for the origins of what is now known as ‘Integral Psychology’. Includes online assessments and a Forum “why are you making this journey?” and Lessons and video.
Origins and Foundations
This covers the story of the emergence and continued development of Graves’ work. This offers a historical perspective and pedigree of the framework. Included a Journal— extract recording of Professor Graves, Lessons and Forums.
The Core Principles of Integral
This focuses on the underlying core principles and explores the full ‘bandwidth’ of the framework, including terms and words used later. lessons, Forums and videos.
Exploring the Spiral of Coping Mechanisms
This is an exploration of the species level and individual journey, of double-helix stage development through the corridors of time. Overview of the attributes of each stage. The student references these through their own life experiences. 8 Lessons, video, slides, and 2 Forums. A final assignment.