Benefits you will gain from Level 1 & 2 Part 2 include: (Part 1 and Part 2 are one course)
level 1 & 2 Part 2 cannot be taken on it’s own Part 1 must be completed first – this gives a IIP Level 1 & 2 certificate (SDi Level 2).
- Learning from accredited and trained Trainers (inc SDi). (For Level 1 & 2 (part 1 & 2) verified by Dr Don Beck)
- Understanding Professor Clare W Graves’ original ideas and how they have been applied from value engineering to community and international politics.
- Learning how life conditions impact your hidden coping mechanisms/system and the answer to implicit questions—”What are the hidden value systems?” and “Now I have this knowledge, what do I do with it?”
- Appreciating how various coping mechanisms/systems handle change, learning and management styles. What are your “Hot Buttons?”
- Understanding yourself and the coping mechanism filters you use to look out at the world and how this might affect your communications with other people, groups and organisations.
- Gaining an in depth understanding of how the planet can become sustainable and learn about stratified systems and ‘MESH Works’ of Dr Don Beck.
Level 1 & 2 Part 2—Level 1 & 2 Accreditation:
(Students must have completed Part 1 or equivalent to join Part 2)
Topic Outline: Intentional Integral Practice and Spiral Dynamics Integral Part 2 Level 1 & 2
Topic Outline: Part 2 Level 1 & 2
Part 2 continues your learning journey and starts to introduce the broader depth of the framework. Conversation about change, Politeness, Openness and Autocracy with the types of change Horizontal, Vertical and Oblique.
Re-Exploring the Spiral
This starts with a recap of the journey you made in Part 1 and adds to it with 6 Videos of how this framework is used in a ‘real’ situation as as part of a company training programme. Forums, Interview and a reading list.
Further Understanding of the Depth of Graves’ Framework
This covers the first three principles from Part 1—complex problems, capacity for more complex thinking—POA—the principles for applying this framework. Journal, Listen to Graves, Lessons and Assignments on analysing your ChangeView and CopingView results.
Coping Mechanisms (vMemetic) Change
This is an in-depth exploration of the basic mechanisms, formulae, transitions, within and between each stage of the coping mechanism.systems. Forums, Lessons and an Assignment analysing your CultureView CS3 results.
Graves’ Framework—Practical & Pragmatic and useful
This covers how can we can use this framework—the processes for applying the change formulae—the Humpty Dumpty Effect—Meshwork’s—4Q8L—National Memes—Stratified Democracy—Leadership Type and Organisational Structure . Interview on Leadership, Lessons, Forums and an Assignment.
How does this Help us in Real Life?
A principle led framework which is ‘transcend and include’ with ‘bi-directional’ flow for us to react to changing life conditions. Recaps POA—The Design formulae—10 principles and 12 postulates. Lessons and Assignments and a Student survey.