Course Structure & Prices
- The new combined course requires the student to commit to 40 to 80 hours work for Part 1 and the same for Part 2. This is spread over a time period to suit the student and typically takes 12 to 20 weeks at 4 to 5 hours per week.
- Each course is a mixture of short and long Assignments together with Forums.
The course is split into Topics with Workbooks that include Assignments and Forums. One to one and group live sessions are used when required by a student or a group of students to add information to the Topic.
- An Assignment is typically is multi parts essay style—each part a maximum of 300 words. Each Assignment can include slides, music and sound recordings.
- Hand-outs and resources are provided for example two course handbooks, videos, interviews, required reading list and an explanatory Glossary of information.
- It is recommended that students have a good broadband internet connection to gain the most benefits from the multi-media environment.
- All assignments are graded including participation in Forums. Tutors provide feedback which often leads to further discussion. Each student is advised that this is their personal learning journey and should be viewed in this context when completing assignments.
- Enrolment and Start can be at any time.
|Part 1 & 2 Level 1 & 2||Any Time||140 to 200||$1,260.00 NZD|
|Practitioner Diploma||Any Time||140 to 300||$2,600.00 NZD|
|Discounts for groups and Organisations are available — If cost is a problem please contact us — prices can alter without notice. Can be paid in USD but prices depend on the exchange rate to NZD (New Zealand Dollars). Check website for latest prices www.intergal-pulse.com/moodle|